Thank you for all those that attended our June workshop on posture and functional movement. In addition, a huge thank-you to Peki’s PK2Fit organic, gluten-free, sugar-free catering – everyone loved it!
For those of you that missed it don’t fret. We will be having a repeat next month at Skanda Yoga in Brickell. The focus of the workshop
- Proper squat technique
- Thoracic extension techniques
- Upper cross and lower cross explained
- The righting reflex and head tilt
- CSF flow and hemodynamics
- Deep diaphragmatic breathing
- The true core muscles and how to strengthen them
- The upper cervical displacement complex and its effect on global posture
For those interested to join our next workshop, please contact us.
Latest posts by Dr. Ryan Brady (see all)
- Case Study: Resolution of Sciatic Nerve Pain Following Upper Cervical Chiropractic Care - October 8, 2017
- Upper Cervical Safety Study - September 14, 2017
- Benefits of Spinal Adjustments - August 21, 2017